Sunday, January 11, 2009

Apology Accepted

About my previous post, I can now officially put the issue behind and call it a history.

I received 3 phone calls today from the persons who made me lost my temper yesterday. Eventually my friends told them that I was upset with the issue they brought up and gave my number in case they feel like apologising to me. I'm not surprise they did, they all are educated people, they know what is the right thing to do.

For that, I praised them for having a courage to apology and asked for a chance to make it up for me. They admited it was a mistake on their part, they promise to be more sensitive about it in future. Alrighty. :-) That's a very nice thing to hear. They said they will only know I accept their apology if I am willing to lepak with them again next week. I think they are making a 'genuine apology' because they also mention everything will be on them. Wah lau eh! If this is the case, I will make us go to Starbucks! Oh, cannot lah. I just remember they are boycotting it now. Alamak. OKlah, usual place also can lah.

Meeting my dear friend, S, this afternoon was a real delight. She is still warm and cheerful like always. It's not easy for us to meet up these days, the distance really matter to us. I happened to pass her housing area this afternoon and thought I could use this chance to say hello. I was lucky she was available, so we decided to go to the nearest mall for lunch. I missed her a lot, she's one of the very good persons I've met in my life. I wish we could catch up more often. Thanks S, for making my day. Catching up with you is always fun!

0 comments: