Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have a pocket full of sunshine!

I haven't written anything in the past few days. I've been preoccupied with school works lately. Working life is very hectic at the moment. I haven't get used to teach Bahasa Malaysia yet. I need a lot of time and energy to do revision on my own on the methodology of this subject. I get very exhausted every day from doing too many things at a time. I guess that is what working adults life is like...so I must keep myself close to the positive auras and keep going on with a wide smile on my face.

Oh, and I have started to give private lessons on the weekends. I do this as a favour to a friend who owns a big learning centre in here. Plus, I need a little extra money to pay off my 'greed in the past' (ha ha, CREDIT CARDS! Dangerous stuff). On the other hand, giving private lessons is not bad at all. I get along with my students very well. I think I enjoy it more than teaching at school. Maybe teaching IS for me, just not at public school. I don't know for sure yet, I'll figure it out soon and write about it here.

Most nights, after cleaning myself, I only get the chance to put one or two trade on Forex, grab a few pips and off to bed. Some nights I don't even get the chance to read my favourite websites and friend's blogs. That's how tired I am. Dinner is always skipped these days ~~ I decided to take my bestie mum's advice, with hope I would lose some excess baggages on my belly.

But not tonight, I have something exciting to do than resting! No trading on Forex or following online classes for me tonight. I bought myself new DVDs ~ I've been waiting these DVDs to be released in here for more than 6 months. This is my first happy day so far for this year. Having these DVDs in my hand is really, really making me super happy!

So, tonight I will be watching Prison Break Season 4 (Part 2), Heroes Season 3 (Part 2) and Desperate Housewives Season 5 (Part 1).

Must go now. Can't wait to start watching them!!

"Monkey, where are you??? Are you coming with me or not??"

He must be in his study room coz he replied "I'm in the middle of something, just go ahead, I'll catch ya later!"

OK, suit yourself. I'm gonna start the Prison Break without you then.

Laters!

0 comments: