Friday, April 10, 2009

5.06 a.m. Walla!

Almost couldn't believe my eyes when I check the clock.

Just finished doing 'charity' works for my sister. She begged me to help with her course assignment. I actually hate it when she begs, I don't know how to say NO to a begging sister. This is not the first time she gave me last minute work to do. How in this earth could she expect me to finish an assignment in within few hours? Many times I warned her, she could get into big troubles if she keeps giving me trouble...but *sigh* she never listened. At the end, I'm always the one who is in trouble; staying up until wee hours to save her from troubles. Anyways, it's done now. I'll keep it with me until the very last minute, though. Just to give her the taste of real last minute work. Let her panic and beg me more. Ha ha!

I'm sorry about my previous post on my depression. I think I've exposed myself too much in here. I regret that I doubted my god. It was stupid, I should never said what I have said in my previous post. I'm sorry again for acting childish. Now we all know I am a real cry baby.

I'm back to work today. It's again same old same old but I do not wish to add more stress into my life, so I just do what I have to do. My life has go to on. Munkee said nobody should stop living because they are having a minor depression.

A'yai, Sir! Thank you, Sir!

0 comments: