Thursday, April 2, 2009

Guilty!

We received an unpleasant news from a close relative this afternoon. It was so revolting that it drove my dearly hubby berserk. Knowing my husband so well, I tried not to say anything about it while he's still responding to it. Even better if I could keep my mouth sealed and not saying a word to him until he calms down and comes to his senses.

I'm not saying that he's one difficult man, he's just upset. I know I said I tried not to say anything to him but it's very difficult when he kept poking me with things I don't like to hear. I could understand he was actually only trying to let his feelings out, that's all. I don't blame him, he just didn't know how to respond to a situation under pressure.

My role was suppose to calm him down, promise him everything will be alright, but somehow I lost my cool. What else could I do when he tried very hard to take the problem on me? It was not my shit, why took it on me? Being a short-tempered person, it's beyond my control when I snapped back at him.

And now I hear myself saying, shitto, why did I do that? He's upset, why couldn't I just tolerate it? Selfish me!

Because of my porky mouth, my hubby pouted to bed. That's the last thing I wanted him to do. He worked so hard during the day and that man deserves a good night sleep, not a good long pout.

I'm swimming in a pond of guilt now. I wish I said sorry to him straight away when I snapped. I don't want him to think his feeling is not important. I wish right now he could hear me saying Luv, I'm sorry for not being a good listener. I promise I'll try harder next time.

0 comments: