Saturday, April 4, 2009

Urkel's touches.

Was watching Family Matters on YouTube just then. Steve Urkel made my eyes teary when he said this to his nervous, almost giving up teacher-- Ms. Steven.

"Look, you teachers are more than things that out of text book, you teachers also teach things about life. I know the pay is lousy, the hours are long, you hardly get the credits you deserve, but you are a teacher, Ms. Steven..."

Those lines may not means anything to others but to me, it's like a big wake up slap on my face.

When I look back in time, I realised I still adore my teachers. I don't remember them for not having big cars or great houses, I remember them for being good people, the people who I owe big time.

I always want to be a good person like my teachers. Now, somehow, I am a teacher myself. Perhaps not as good as them, but hopefully I am close to fulfill the qualities.

With that, do I still have any reason to whine about my noble job?

I don't, do I?

Good.

2 comments:

christ said...

kihiee lagu bili2 do la juga... waahaha...

wah, bagus oh cikgu ko...cikgu zaman skolah menengah sa suma ber trep hebat suda... kereta hebat2.... huhu

quality of teaching pun nda brapa suda...

Miss E said...

it's up to individual juga bah chris. ada juga cikgu sa yang mcm tu, tapi satu dua org jak lah. tu pun yg bujang2. mengkali durang pun mcm sa juga tu, yang kerja kerana duit jak. tapi sa inda sudah lah sekarang. insaf sudah ni chris. ha ha.