Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I will be alright

Maybe not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow but I promise, I will be alright. This is not the first time we (Monkey and I) live apart from each other, we've done it before.

Now, don't get me wrong. We are not in a 'bad term' or anything. We are fine, very fine. Once I get my PR visa, we shall be reunited again.

But I must confess, I do miss him a little. OK, a lot. Forgive me for shouting it out loud to the whole world, I can't help it. Living with my little brother doesn't help me much. He's a young man with no interest but football and full stomach. No girlfriends, no job, nothing. Just football and full stomach.

At times when I could not handle my old friend named Troubles, I missed him the most. I'm used to have him protecting me from anything bigger than me. Now that he's not there to stand by me when I need him, I feel a little scared and insecure. Wow. Saying that makes me feel like a real drama queen.

Drama queen. Ya, maybe that's what I am right now, which is not very nice. So I stop right now and try to vent my feeling on something else. Maybe I should start farming on Farm Town again. Hmm, I'm wondering if people still fond of Farm Town these days. Must go now and find out.

Oh, and yaaiii for having Internet access from home!

Now I should be able to talk more craps in here again, if my other old friend named Lazy doesn't keep visiting me.

Ta ta.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I'm your old friend..my name is LAZY too keke..glad to hear&see tat you connect to cyberworld again..keep on blogging my friend..enjoy your "single" life keke

Unknown said...

=D

patience is a virtue hehe

Miss E said...

Hi Ten, Hi chris. Thanks for keep visiting me here.