Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2nd December...

A memory visits me today.

Standing outside the registrar office.
Happy.
Scared.
Excited.

Later in the afternoon,
There was a wedding ring-
on my wedding finger.

Vows has been exchanged.
A letter was signed.
A party to celebrate.
A new life to live.
As a wife.

People speculated.
People judged.
We are two people from different background.
They said we won't last long.

God blesses us.
We are still here.
Together.
Standing strong.

Yes, we've been into many things.
It's true,
we are two people from two different worlds.
We once almost lost our faith,
trust and patience.

But this one thing called LOVE,
keep healing our wounds,
and grow bigger like us.
~~He he..

As long as we have love,
god will,
we will always be together.
United in this marriage.

2Nd of December will keep visiting me.
Same time, just different year.
Since it visits me again today,
why not I take it as a chance
to wish me and Monkey,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


Monkey dearest...
With you as my husband
my life is now complete.
I've found my Jerry!
Though sometimes I wish you were Tom.
Coz being a midget like me and Tom,
I could easily catch you
and drag you out from your endless meetings
so you could take me out to a candle light dinner!

Bad Monkey!
Bad..bad..bad..bad Monkey!

4 comments:

Licia said...

Happy Anniversary 1010..ka brapa tu bah..ke-3 ka..hehe..start small grow big babeh..

Miss E said...

Thanks dear. Ko bila mo start ni?

Hobbit Wife said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary Ery! YOu're such a sweet wife. I'm sure you will have more to come. So, you're a December couple! MMMMMMMmmmmuah!

Miss E said...

Thanks Aims. Yup, we're a Dec couple. I'm sure u r a sweet wife too Aims. :-)