Sunday, December 7, 2008

In this life...

Sunday, my favourite day!

It's rather a quiet day today. Since I am in a long holiday, I do nothing but jamming my butt on this comfy chair and get my eyes even more square than before. Square eyes! Ya, that's me. I've been staring on my lappy screen since the start of the school holiday. By the time I have to get back to work, I bet my round face will be changed into square shape too. Scary.

Hmmm...not much I could share here today after the long rant on my last post. I'm really sorry you have to read that. Since I have posted it, I think I'll just leave it there. I won't retract it, something for me to look back next time.

Anger. That's what I have in me every time I think of that particular issue. I don't mean to discredit anybody for living the life they choose for themselves. I got angry because they make their loved ones get involved in their personal affair. They make everybody who are linked to them in the name of 'family' doomed by their bad decisions. The unfairness, that's what makes me fume. Oh, well. Don't worry too much, Midget. Everything will be alright. You'll deal with the anger soon or later. For now, just enjoy it. Having a half-brother (or half-sister?) and step mother (again) maybe is not that bad after all, specially when there is a plan they are going to join in the same household with the other wife. TV drama? No..., even better! I'm talking about real life. Our life! So, hhhmmmmmmmmm...

Maybe I make fuss on this thing too much already. Maybe I'm too emotional. Other people are living a life harder than mine, yet they don't complain. Just then, someone close to me told me a sad story about this one family I know. Comparing my problem to their problem, it is much more minor than what they are going through. Losing a beautiful wife over a selfish mistake in the past is really a sad, sad thing to live with in life. True, life and death is in the hand of God. It won't happen without His consent and therefore, I have no right to question the life and death of a human. Although, I could use the value from the story to be adopted into my personal life, so that I'll always remember to be thoughtful in every decision I make. God bless that family. My heart goes to the small children who have lost their mother in such a young age.

Rumour has it that the head of the family has been infected with a deadly contagious disease. He then infected it to his wife. Rumour has it too that their small children have been infected too (my heart crashed when I heard this..poor children). How he got it at the first place, it's none of our business, so hence I won't mention anything about it. The wife has gone now. It already happened. Nobody could do anything about it anymore. What left is a miserable life to live on. They like it or not, they have to live with it. All I can say is I'm sorry this horrible disaster happen to them. I'm not discrediting them, far away from judging them. I'm just trying to tell myself that I should not moan too loud about the pain I am feeling. Others are suffering from life too, I'm not the only one. In fact, who doesn't?

Hmm, I smell something nice in the air. It must be my mum's chicken porridge. Gotta go and save some before my hungry bro finishes it all! Ha ha! He is home for a short holiday. You should see his severe sun burn from his training. Poor boy. He had to 'mow' his hair too. Now he looks like a bandit, specially with the car accident scars on his face. 7 more months and I'll have to say 'Aya'i Sir!' every time he say anything to me. So, I better make use all the chances to tease him before he gets his personal gun!

Where was I before? Ahh... chicken porridge! Here I come...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think i know who is the infected one and hell yeah i really really hate him now!

Miss E said...

I thought I've made it very anonymous but however you knew who they are. Try not to hate him if you can dear, the least we could offer him now is love and support. I think that's what he need the most right now...

Licia said...

Life is full of surprises and uncertainties, but you have to roll with all of those things and not let them stop you..we can only see and hear (witness) with what happens surround us but nothing much u can do..take it as a lesson in life for us to live..