Friday, December 19, 2008

Why am I not thin?

Because I eat late at night. I must eat before I go to bed. Otherwise, I won't be able to sleep. Even if I managed to trick myself to sleep, nightmares await me. I will feel very hungry and don't have enough power to do whatever I am doing in my dream, like (manually)delivering twins, raising triplets, attacking demons and building a colourful cookie castle. Weird, right? But that's what I usually get in my dreams.

You see, sometimes I couldn't do them because I was hungry. Therefore, I had to ask Monkey to help me. Most of the time he didn't like it, specially the (manually) delivering twins bit. It made us fight in my dream...and that is considered as another nightmare. You haven't seen Monkey fighting me in my dream...and you don't want to picture it. That's why I need to go to bed with a full stomach.

OK. Enough craps.

Man! I hate my mouth and stomach. Because of them, now I have to live with this huge jelly on my belly. Jelly belly. Yewkk! That's gross. This jelly belly is gross!

If there is anything I am good at, it's EATING. Unfortunately, it comes with side effects (apart from jelly belly) like getting very large thighs and double chin. Ya, that's me. From 47 to 52. Then 54, 57, 59, 60....and recently 63! Man.. am I in trouble? Yes I am. YES, I AM.

I must suck up all the good energies around the town tomorrow so I have enough to start fighting food.

(Fighting food?) Sorry, I take that back.

Not fighting food, I should say fighting myself.

However, my friendship with food should be seriously revised soon. Maybe I should look around for new friends...like exercising? Or fasting? Or balance diet?

Or would it be a sin if I secretly get those slimming pills and stuff?

Jelly belly. Urgh!

0 comments: