Friday, December 19, 2008

My midget world

Now, Monkey has stopped calling me 'short midget' ('coz I'm only half of his height) . Instead, he changed it to 'short and fat midget'.

Short. Fat. Midget.

Those words don't get along very well, if you know what I mean. They are good for referring a man, but not a woman. Although he usually added 'my lovely' in front of those 'short and fat midget' but nooooooo, I don't want it!

Must get rid of the word 'FAT' there. Never mind the short and midget, it's something the man above fixed for me, not something I ate. I could stand on a big rock when we take photo of us, crop it later and problem solved. I'd be as tall as Monkey in the photo. Ya, sure, there is this thing called AIRBRUSH, it does magic on photos....but boy, being fat is not only about looks in photos. It's also about being FAT in real life.

The most bothering about being fat is having to buy new Levi's for my new big butt. I hate wearing the same denim all the time...so, obviously it will cost me arms and legs. *Sigh* Didn't I promise I won't spend money thoughtlessly anymore?

FAT, I hate you. Let's fight now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

make a wish for 2009 that we can lost weight..another year another resolution another outcome..argh..what have we done to ourself??Me too stress putting on weight too much