Sunday, December 21, 2008

She who doesn't like Mawi-Ekin goes to bed

Bad title but I loike~!

Of all local celebrities, I don't like them. Not because they are the most popular people (at the mo), but because their wedding news are all over the place ~~ TV, Internet, radio, newspaper, magazines...my good god, what the hell! Hello? Who are these people? How many times did they made our country proud, or saved us from anything dangerous out there? I mean, really, Mawi is not even good at what he is doing.

Hey, I'm not saying they are bad people. Not like that. It's just, urgh, why do TV people need to talk about Mawi and his known-not-so-good bride when the only thing I need to watch on the tele is something descent? Can't they air it some other time when I'm not watching tele? Same goes when I try to read digital newspaper and listen to my online radio. Come on digital newspaper and online radio people. You have something else to talk about right? How can you not bored talking about the same topic all the time?

I'm sorry Mawi-Ekin for having to say all these. As you may have already knew, not everybody likes us. That's a fact. In this case, I don't like the both of you. Don't take it too hard, it's only normal. There are many others out there who don't like you too. Yes Mawi-Ekin, I know you never did me any wrong, it's just that you failed to give me the impression that you people are true to yourselves and those who you call your 'music industry followers'.

Anyways, anyways, whatever it is, it won't stop me from wishing you congratulation on your wedding. Good luck, may you success in your marriage. Please, I beg you, no more continuation on your 'wedding hit' news. I need all the correct and beneficial information on the front page of our newspapers, not gibberish. You want to go for honeymoon or whatever you want to do, keep it to yourself, it's none of all Malaysian's interest. Blog it if you have to but please, no more talking about it everywhere. Thank you.

Of course I will never, ever like you but I'm still a good human being, I truthfully wish you love and happiness. Never get involved in those ugly mess like divorce, OK? Otherwise, crap stories will be everywhere on the medias again.

With that, she who doesn't like Mawi-Ekin goes to bed.

2 comments:

Hobbit Wife said...

Hehe, somehow...I don't like too! BAlik Malaysia and Mawi-Ekin is seen tossing rose petals all around ASTRO! Sucks!

Miss E said...

Hah! Finally someone agrees with me. Wah..you've balik Msia already kah? Enjoy your holiday Aims.