Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day Back to School and My Shoes

Back to work today. Everything is still not very organised but what best can we expect, it's only the first day of school for this year.

And yeeeeeehhhhaaaaa, I'm back to afternoon session!

Though, I miss my students in the morning session...and I'm sure they miss me too. I met a few of them today before they went back. Oh, well. I better not start talking about this, I'm afraid I would want to march to my PK1's room and ask her to put me back into the morning session.

For these first three days, I need to be at school one hour earlier. This is because we are having orientation for the new member of our family, the Year 1 pupils.

I wore my new heels today, the old ones are already worn out. Bloody Elle shoes, they gave me blisters on my feet. I had to take them off and walked to the parking lot because the blisters burst and started to bleed. Ouuucch, very painful! Damn you Elle shoes, now I have to spend more money on shoes. It reminds me, last year when I went shopping for shoes with my friend, E, she gave me a funny tip on shoes. She said if I want my shoes to bond instantly with my feet, I must bite them before I start wearing them. That way, I won't get blisters from new shoes. I laughed it out loud, she must be kidding. Who would do such thing, right? To my surprise, today my new colleague spontaneously told me that she thinks I won't get blisters if only I have bitten my new shoes before I wear them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was like...........errrhhh? What did you say?

She didn't laugh and announce it as a joke. Instead, she said, "you didn't know mah?" Then off she went.

OH!
MY!
GOD!

Please, someone out there, please tell me they were kidding me. Nobody bite their new shoes, right? There is no such thing, right?

I think the shoes only gave me blisters because I was being cheap. I have been eyeing them for quite a few months already but only bought them now that they have been transferred to the discount shelves.

But urrgh, I just can't believe there are actually people who bite their shoes for whatever reasons they believe.

Do you?

0 comments: