Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I feel good

Being back at work is not that bad at all. I thought I wouldn't like it since I am getting comfortable being in the holiday mood.

I might actually have discovered something. I think I know why last year was so tense for me.

It was because I was in the morning session.

I'm not a morning person, I don't do anything at all in the morning but sleeping. I know this since I started going to school when I was still a kid, but I didn't know it could actually interfere my happiness. As a 'nocturnal' person, I function best at night. So, last year when I had to wake up at half past five every morning, it ruined my days. I was still half asleep when I drove to work, almost woke up when I started my class at 7 a.m, and finally woke up when when my Hang Tuah 3-in-one black coffee tricked my brain.

Ahh...it feels so good working in the afternoon session!

Everything is now agreeable with my body again. Some people like my mom and Monkey don't understand that 'nocturnal' doesn't apply only to those who live in the jungle, it applies to human as well.

OK, time is up. Time to trade on Forex now. Ciao!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy working! yeah!!

btw, i got blog update. ceta panas ohh