Sunday, January 4, 2009

I forgot I was Tagged by Christine last year

Opps, I did it again!

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down song name NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal / blog.

I am too lazy to start my WMP so I use my music player in my mobile phone.

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” … you say?
Hain Jasli ~ Nokuro (Why?)

Me : Ha ha ha! That was funny.

2. How would you describe yourself?
Jimmy Basinau ~ Mirinda Susah Dilepaskan

Me : Ha ha ha! Even funnier. I listen to the song and laugh hysterically. Seriously, maybe that's how I describe myself in the past. I'm thankful I have got over it. I'm a better person now, fat but healthy. Ha ha. The song starts more or less like this (Translated from Dusun language) ~~

There was this girl,
she was an alcoholic,
Boy, it's not easy to let it go,
isn't it?

She was also a smoker,
always seen inhaling smokes,
Boy, it's not that easy to quit it,
isn't it?

The doctor advised her,
she would be better if she stopped it,
For it's a hard fact,
Smoking and drinking could harm her health,
When it happen, there will be no cure.

(And there are more....)

3. What do you like in a boy?
Amy Search ~ Srikandi Cintaku (My love warrior ~ I know, doesn't make sense)

Me : I like a tall and skinny boy, so that he won't be able to bully me because I always have something to pick on him. Besides, it'll make it easier for me to blow him away in all argument. Ha ha! If you didn't know, Monkey was really thin when we first met. I never succeed blowing him away though, he always managed to grab on something to hold on when I did it. Lol!

4. How do you feel today?
Unknown Singer ~ Zero-zero Kayu Balak (Missing Timbers)

Me : I feel lonely. I miss my siblings.

5.What is your life’s purpose?
Unknown Singer - Imagine Me Without You

Me : Uncertain. I live my life one day at a time now. I feel sad about it. I don't have a clue anymore what should I aim in my life. Everything I have in my hand seems like to slip beyond my control. My only hope is to start a new life in Australia soon. Somewhere without my past and familiar place or face. Hopefully I'll find a meaningful life purpose in there.

6. What is your motto?
Unknown~Sape acoustic.

Me : Do what you can today because tomorrow never comes.

7. What do your friends think of you?
Keane ~ Somewhere Only We Know

Me : I don't care. I'd like them to keep it to themselves.

8. What do you think of your parents?
Ronan Keating ~ If Tomorrow Never Comes

Me : Divorce freaks, full of drama.

9. What do you think about very often?
Wow Worship ~ Above All

Me : How to undo the tangles in my life. Make everything straight, easy and simple.

10. What is 2 + 2?
Wow Worship ~ Give Thanks

Me : Easy.

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Modern Talking ~ Brother Louie

Me : She's a good person, understanding and funny. She's like a sister to me.

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Coldplay ~ Yellow

Me : Responsible and loving.

13. What is your life story?
Scorpions ~ Wind of Change

Me : It's wild, you don't want to know.


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Unknown Dusun Singer ~ Z Tendu Talawa (Beautiful Girl)

Me : Yes, I want to be beautiful.

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Sean Kingston ~ Beautiful Girls

Me : Ha ha ha ha ha!

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Atama ~ Sumazau

Me : That's right. That's what I danced at my wedding.


17. What will they play at your funeral?
Abba ~ Thank You For The Music

Me : Good one.


18. What is your hobby/interest?
Cake ~ I'll Survive

Me : Can't make survival as a hobby. LOL. My hobby is singing.


19. What is your biggest fear?
Ella ~ Rama-rama (Butterfly)

Me : No, I like butterfly. I'm scared of leech.


20. What is your biggest secret?
Abba ~ I Do, I Do, I Do

Me : No, I don't want to tell my biggest secret.


21. What do you think of your friends?
Amy Winehouse ~ Rehab

Me : Lol! I do think some of my friends need to go to rehab.

22. What will you post this as?
Britney Spears ~ Opps, I did it again

Me : Typically me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah finally u did it!! funny answers u have!!

Miss E said...

Took me almost 30 minutes to do it. I enjoyed answering all the questions.