Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another sleepless night

05.47 a.m.

Laptop was shut at 9 p.m. and now being used again.

Oh, great! I'm still wide awake. I am getting concern now, it's been few nights in a row I couldn't sleep at night. Lucky me, I am working in the afternoon, at least I could catch one or two hours resting in the afternoon.

I've long stopped drinking coffee. I don't take anything with caffeine, not since I started my healthy diet. But why, why can't I sleep? Why, why, why?

*Sigh* I guess I have to pay my doctor a visit again. Argh, just my luck...more money will spread their wings and say goodbye to my purse. Maybe this time it's worth to seek a second opinion because last time my doctor said it was probably an insomnia (which I think is possible), so he referred me to the neurology department. Guess what, it freaked the hell out of me!! I couldn't sleep at night like my father and his father...and for that, I got referred to the psychiatrist? No, thanks. Although, I know the doctor meant well, he said only psychiatrists can prescribe sleeping pills..so he thought it's better for me to have a session with the expert. But again, it really freaked me out, so, no thanks. I'll figure something else.

I better get off this computer and try to sleep again. I have to reach the learning centre before 8.30 a.m, otherwise the boss will get very bossy and noisy again.

Now I wish I didn't take their offer. I realised now my Sunday means a lot to me, it should be a sleep in day like always, not giving private lesson to a bunch of not-so-nice-thing-to-say-here who refuse to speak any other language but their mother tongue. Oh goodness me...see?! I think I just whined. I definitely don't like it being tired and sleepless like this. Arghh!

2 comments:

Moses+Christ Army said...

itu namanya.....insomnia.... ngehagehaea

Miss E said...

ya, mcm tu lah kali tu chris