Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello Blog!

Poor blog has been abandon. Was not in the mood of updating for a while.

I had a fever last week. I thought it was just another ordinary fever I used to get now and then but I was wrong, it was the one I have like once in 5 or 6 years. Since it comes only once in a blue moon, usually it stays with me for a while, like it just did. I really don't mind getting sick now and then, no? It's a sign of me being a human being. Nonetheless, I don't like this one. Not only it takes a long time to recover, it makes me feel very weak too.It starts with fever, and then severe headache, lost of appetite, followed by muscles sore, sore throat and finally those annoying coughing. It was certainly not a fun thing, specially the sore throat bits. I lost my voice due to it. It was only for a week but gosh, it felt like forever! I was struggling greeting my students back at the start of my lesson, let alone teaching. Not fun!

I owed a few of my fellow colleagues who had been helping me with my classroom control during my sick period. Having to lost my voice was like having to lost my authority in the class. For the first five minutes, the midgets obeyed my instructions I wrote on the writing board. After that sweet five minutes, they changed their mind, took their positions and started the 'wet market' environment. Oh well. Since my body was not well, my mood was kind of not 'there' too. So I cut loose and let them do the Hangman, Win Lose or Draw and Wind Blow instead of those daily routines. Very noisy, though. I got complained from the management. Too bad, I can't do much about it. They should know it's way better for them to have noisy classes than having the trouble of scheduling teachers to relief my classes. They really should thank me for my willingness to drag my sick ass to work and save their trouble instead of complaining the 'meaningful noise' coming from my classroom. Tsk!

Except for my voice, everything is almost back to normal now. I reckon this 'horse voice' will stay with me for a few days more until the coughing is completely gone.

Ermm, what else?
Looking.
Thinking.
Thinking.
Thinking.
Scratching head.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing!

So I guess I will come back again some other time.

Weekends are coming, enjoy it!

Messages:-
Aims~ Hi dear, I'm sorry I lost ur email add. Do you mind giving it to me?
1010~ Is everything OK now?
Tut2~ Miz ya.
Chris~ How's your study?
Ira~ Still need help with the HTML?
Jeb~ Where's me RM? Ha ha!
Monkey~ Bah! Like you'll read my blog! He he he. No msg for u.

0 comments: