Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mega Sale

I love it, I love it, I love it!
OK, OK, I know! I'm a cheapskate, I admit it. I only buy things on discount. I'm so cheapskate that I don't buy anything on their original price (except for my Guess purse, which now I keep safely in my drawer because it's too expensive for everyday occasion). Gah!

But come on, admit it, who doesn't like mega sale?

To me, it's the only time I can go to shopping malls with less than 150 bucks and come out with a pair of good shoes, 8 designer blouses and yet, still have enough to buy drinks from Starbucks.

Mega sale is always great, albeit lah ia berlaku di masa-masa aku tengah bercuti tanpa gaji...

3 comments:

Hobbit Wife said...

Malas saya ini sale. Masa orang teda duit lah dorang bagi sale! Hish!!!

christ said...

hahaha!! sale totally my fav ever!!

Miss E said...

Aims: Cuba buat sale masa org byk duit kan?

Chris: Ko slalu pi shopping di mana? Ikut?