Friday, October 16, 2009

A note to Dale, Nash and Ijad (MMU 2005)

Hey guys, whoever and wherever you are. I don’t know you guys personally but I do enjoy your short clip. Forgive me for not remembering where I got it from though; it has been residing in my thumb drive and now in my laptop for a very long time.


I hope you guys don’t mind me making your clip my ‘medicine’ whenever I feel down. Somehow it works very well every time for me. I must thank you for this funny yet very brilliant and intelligent clip of yours. Without it, I cannot imagine how hard it would be for me to get through my hard times. You guys make me laugh and dance a little every time I watch your clip. It makes me forget my problems for a while. It cheers me up every time.


One day when all the money in this world found my location and come home to me, I will send three sacks of them to each of you. That’s for making me laugh. Another 3 sacks each for your excellent sense of humor and intelligence. And another 3 sacks each for being so cute.

If I was single, I would marry all of you. Seriously. I love you guys. I really do. Although we don’t know each other, taking what you guys have done for me these past few years (and still counting) into account, I think it’s not too much for me to wish you well and pray may god gives you good health and good life.

Sheez. What a lame wishes, right?

Oh, and I hope you guys don’t mind me sharing the clip here. Good things must share to the world.

Here, peeps. Please enjoy them too!


Love from me,

Miss E

(An animal protector, chocolate lover, lousy wife, a little bit fat, a lazy and boring person and so many more, you don't want to know them all.)

5 comments:

Dale said...

if only it could cure cancer =)

dale.

Miss E said...

Hi Dale. I'm honored to have you commenting on this humble post. Thanks so much for making this clip. God bless.

Miss E

Joseph Christina said...

I have had the same experience. In 2005, while researching the Numa Numa craze, I came across the "Asian Numa Numa" clip. Like you you, I downloaded it, and have watched it hundreds of times, and it never fails to brighten my spirits. The joy and camradere are evident. Thanks to all three of the young fellows for sharing a few care-free moments with the world.

Miss E said...

Hi JoeJJC, thank you for leaving your comment on this post. I still love watching them. Cheers!

Miss E said...

Hi JoeJJC, thank you for leaving your comment on this post. I still love watching them. Cheers!