Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update

I was not well for a week. Therefore, I have no mood to talk, think or write. This is why my blog was abandon for quite some times. Plus, actually I didn't have any nice things to say the last couple of weeks.

Last week, Monkey's friend, V, from Oz rang us. Ooo..I like her! Even though we haven't physically met, but I like her already. She's a warm lady, very optimistic and realistic. She offered to be my first friend when I get to Australia soon. Aww..isn't is so nice of her? I am really glad talking to her the other day. She made me realised the fact that these days, people don't necessarily live in one place only. We can go to wherever part of the world and not worry about what's waiting for us out there. As she said, the only worst thing that can happen is we don't like that place and we move to another place. That's all. Well, she's kind of right, don't we think?

So, there. I'm not that sceptical anymore about going to live far away from my hometown. It could be fun and adventurous. And if I don't like it there, I can always go back to where I come from!

Oh, our second niece has arrived last week! Her parents named her Ashley. I always like that name. Can't wait to meet her. I bet she's as beautiful as her sister, Jordyn. Hopefully I'll meet everybody this coming Xmas. To Ashley, welcome aboard to the family. Don't grow up so quickly though, I'd like to meet you while you are still a baby. :-)

What else..what else...hmmm...ah, Jazzy has been charged mercilessly by ticks. Poor girl. I tried everything to help her, except taking her to the vet. Not that I am stingy or anything, I could not find time to do it. The clinic only open around 10.30 a.m. and I need to leave to work at 11.30 a.m. One hour is not enough time. I finish working at 18:30 and by that time, the clinic is already closed. I can't call in sick to take my dog to clinic, I will get bashed for it. Monkey won't do it, he's not the type of taking-animals-to-vet person. He's the type of I-give-you-money-go-sort-it-out kind of person. What I did to help Jazzy was washing her and then 'removed the ticks manually'. I know. I know. It's yukky, right? But it helped. I did that 4 days in a row and Jazzy is now almost tick-free.

I have a confession to make; I actually getting use to like removing ticks from my dog! Maybe next time when I get asked what's my hobby, I'll say 'removing ticks from my dog'.

Ahaha..haha..hahahahahahahahaha...!

2 comments:

Hobbit Wife said...

Hahahahahahaha! You made my day Ery! Biar betul hobby ko removing ticks!! Ih...makes me think of my full-of-sinit dog before! Haha! Keep up the hobby! Love ya!

Miss E said...

Hahaha. Betul bah Aims. Mula-mula sa geli betul..tapi bila tengok tasu sa kegatalan, sa kesian. Jadi sa declare war sama tu sinit. Tiba-tiba sa suka pula buka sinit tasu. Bikin geli, kan?